In Collaboration with Siddhi’s School of Yoga:Sattva prenatal yoga classes are developed to guide you through the winding path of pregnancy, interweaving specialized poses to help increase strength and endurance needed for labor while addressing common prenatal physical challenges that accompany the rapid changes in your body. Focused breathing and mental centering can help increase a feeling of calm and groundedness as your big day approaches.
Practiced regularly, prenatal yoga is one of the most practical birth and early parenthood preparation there is: few other practices address the physical, mental, and emotional needs all expecting parents benefit from for a gentle transition into parenthood.We keep our classes small and community-minded: expectant birthing people in all stages of pregnancy tend to meet other like-minded soon-to-be parents here. This begins that essential process of building a great community, which we do all we can to foster for you at Then Comes Baby New Family Resource.
INDOORS Wednesdays & Saturdays (Both Doors open, HEPA filters and HVAC filter on, masks welcome):
OUTDOOR classed returning Spring 2023!
- Wednesdays @ 5:30pm – 6:45pm
- Saturdays @ 9:45am – 11:00am
- Single class: $22
- 6-class pass: $18/ class (applicable to all prenatal yoga classes, access to discounts noted below)
- Includes access to discounts to other programs (noted below)
Introductory Promo: 2 for $30
*Enrollment through a Class Pass offers these benefits:
- 15% discount: Partner Prenatal Yoga
- 15% discount: Prenatal Core & Pelvic Floor Workshop
- 10% discount: Childbirth Preparation Series
- 10% discount: A New Mom/ Birthing Parent Support Group