In Collaboration with Siddhi’s School of Yoga:Sattva prenatal yoga classes are developed to guide you through the winding path of pregnancy, interweaving specialized poses to help increase strength and endurance needed for labor while addressing common prenatal physical challenges that accompany the rapid changes in your body. Focused breathing and mental centering can help increase a feeling of calm and groundedness as your big day approaches. Currently, our classes are all OUTDOORS in a serene, park-like setting a few minutes from our La Cumbre center.
Practiced regularly, Sattva prenatal yoga is one of the most practical birth and early parenthood preparation there is: few other practices address the physical, mental, and emotional needs all expecting parents benefit from for a gentle transition into parenthood.We keep our classes small and community-minded: expectant birthing people in all stages of pregnancy tend to meet other like-minded soon-to-be parents here. This begins that essential process of building a great community, which we do all we can to foster for you at Then Comes Baby New Family Resource.
Sattva Prenatal Yoga
OUTDOORS (serene private location ~3 minutes from our center):
- Wednesdays, 5:30 – 6:45pm (w/ Siddhi)
- Saturdays @ 9:45am – 11:00am (w/ Siddhi, Simone, or Jamie)
- No Class Labor Day Weekend — See You on the mat next Wednesday or Saturday!
- Single class: $22
- 6-class pass: $18/ class (applicable to all prenatal yoga classes, access to discounts noted below)
- Includes access to discounts to other programs (noted below)
- 15% discount: Partner Prenatal Yoga
- 15% discount: Prenatal Core & Pelvic Floor Workshop
- 10% discount: Childbirth Preparation Series
- 10% discount: A New Mom/ Birthing Parent Support Group
Introductory Promo: 2 for $25
*Enrollment through a Class Pass offers these benefits:
Please note the logistics of registration:
Pre-registration is strongly recommended to save your spot. If you need to cancel your registration, please provide 24 hours cancellation notice your class, since we routinely have a wait list for our prenatal yoga classes. Your registration fee is maintained with less than 24-hours cancellation notice. There are no “makeups” available with the class pass; however, if you have enrolled in a series, one makeup is possible per series with 24-hours advanced notice provided for your absence.