While each week is tailored to the needs that pop up in the group, common topics that are discussed include:
- Mindful parenting and building your skills to stay (mostly) calm amidst the chaos.
- Positive parenting: exploring your parenting values and beliefs and discussing techniques to develop parenting skills.
- Navigating the challenges around family sleep.
- Common “mom again” challenges such as: Helping your first child adjust to the new sibling and nurturing the relationship between your children and triaging the needs of two (or more) children.
- Exploring what the equilibrium between work, life, and kids looks like for you.
- Developing practical strategies to make the time for key priorities.
- Considering the role of temperament — in each of your family members — and how this can impact communication and feelings of connection.
- Exploring stresses to your relationship and mindful ways to nurture your relationship with your partner.
- Reviewing what you may have forgotten or new things that pop up for you about infant care, sleep for the whole family, and infant feeding.
- Sharing practical information about things like childcare, local resources for parents, babies, and older kiddos, and other baby-related things.
Doing It Again: A 2nd Time(+) Moms/ Birthing Parent Group
All groups meet Tuesdays 10:15am – 11:45am/12:15pm
- 05/03 – 06/07
- Make-up: 06/14
Save a Spot
Note: Participants receive 10% discounts on these classes:
- Belly Babies: A TummyTime Method Class
- Babies @ Play: Developmental Play