- Massage strokes* & touch relaxation, including pressure, rhythm, and length of massage based on infant cues
- Bonding techniques & ways to recognize infant cues
- Massage techniques to relieve gas and constipation
- Songs to sing and American Sign Language to sign with your baby
- Time for supportive group discussion
Come join us and learn the foundations to a wonderful practice that can bring joy and connection to you and your baby’s day.
*Parents/ Caregivers provide the massage – the teacher always demonstrates with a doll. Due to the length of the workshop, techniques for a full body massage will not be demonstrated, though you’ll receive videos of all massage techniques demonstrated after class.
Infant Massage, Acupressure, & Sign Language
All classes are from 10:30am – 12:00pm
- Sat. 06/04
- Tues. 06/28
- Sat. 07/30
Meet Your Instructor
You Might Also Like:
Intro to Baby Signs
Belly Babies: TummyTime! Method